Men’s coaching is life coaching designed specifically for men. It is a place where men can take off the armor of being a protector, lover, father, head of the family or a company and simply be.
Some of the important issues you may be facing now:
- How do I combine responsibility for the family with personal goals?
- What can I change in my relationship?
- How can I continue to be masculine when my life is crumbling?
- What is my life’s purpose?
- How can I learn more about myself and my feelings?
- How can I make changes in my life with courage?
What is different about men’s coaching? Simple: your coach is different. I am a man, proudly so. I am passionately exploring masculinity. I read and write about masculinity and run a Men’s Group. Most of my clients are men.
I believe men do need a special approach now. In my experience, men are better than women at hiding their best qualities while also convincing themselves they can handle everything on their own.
Getting help isn’t manly, right?
I’ve been there.
But what if this was not about help? Think of it as partnership. Two men on a journey for the most daring goals. You set the goals, I support you on your journey.
Sounds like something you want to try? Let’s talk